Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Pictures

We had our pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and bought the CD so we could print what we wanted. Here are some of the highlights:







I was surprised at how uncooperative Megan was. Even though Kendra never enjoyed having pictures taken, she was a much easier baby to photograph!




6 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute family. At least you got Megan to go into the studio. When I took Jacob to JCPenney's for the first time he screamed for the alloted 30 minute session while I tried to get him into the room to even take a picture. I gave up finally and now we go with private photographers (usually my sisters-in-law)that will take the pictures outside.

Will and Heidi said...

You have such a cute family! I love the pictures.

Mindy said...

They did a great job--so cute!

Alanna said...

CUTE! I love the last two!

Cheryl Winkel said...

Those are very sweet pictures. We still have the one of Kendra in the Snow White dress on our fridge.

BrookieT said...

Adorable!

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.