Friday, April 30, 2010

The Gag Reflex

I'm so grateful Megan has such a wonderful gag reflex. I hate scrubbing my carpet, but hey, at least I've been able to avoid an ambulance call. It doesn't matter how hard I try to keep the floor clean, Megan can find anything. Kendra left a small toy in Megan's little peoples barn. I didn't notice it, but she gagged it out. whew! Megan has also found leaves that have been tracked in from outside and has puked them out each time too. The gag reflex only works against me when it comes to her food.




Kendra thinks she is big enough to pick up and carry Megan. She is a very sweet older sister but I have to watch her a little more closely.




Megan looked like a little sucker fish as she mauled the bowl. She is very messy and loves to feed herself.




After Easter I noticed a graham cracker bunny house. Kendra loves these things so I waited until it was 75% off and to our luck - it was still there! She had a great time decorating it.

No comments:

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.