It snowed on Thursday and we actually had snow here for about two days. Most of it is melted now. Kendra absolutely loves playing in the snow. We had to shovel our driveway so the girls got bundled up, Megan watched in her stroller and Kendra threw snowballs. When I shovel our driveway I do one side and then the other. As I began the other side I looked over and saw a bunch of snow spots on the side I had just done. What?!? Then I saw Kendra happily standing in the snow and throwing snowballs on our driveway!
Megan is a little babbler now and talks all the time. It is so cute how she loves her sister. The other day while we were eating Kendra made a squishy face and blew air in and out of her nose quickly. Megan copied her. The face reminds us of when Kendra was a baby because she made the most hilarious faces.
I usually have Kendra pick up the floor before Mark comes home. On this particular day she got an idea while she cleaned. She decided to make a house around Megan and then one around herself. So this is what Mark saw when he came home.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I got Millie that same pink shirt at Target. Cute girls.
Post a Comment