Kendra is really into princesses. We found this used Snow White dress and I couldn't resist. She wears it all the time - especially when she wants to dance.
Today we went to Corrales to go to Wagner Farms where they have a petting zoo. Little did we know that it was Harvest Days down there. We had to take a detour just to get to the farm and then when we got there we couldn't get down to the petting zoo. So discouraging. I'll take Kendra next month.
We took Mark's car in for an estimate yesterday. The total damage is $2600. That's half the value of his car! Our insurance will pay all but $250 and they'll even pay for a rental! Isn't that great! Let me tell you about the place we took his car to. It's called car crafters and we took the car there because they work directly with our insurance. Now, when you think of body shops you imagine a dirty greasy place right? Well, this place is nice! It was clean, had a lego table and chairs for kids, and to top it off they had cookies and drinks!! I don't just mean the store bought from a package cookie, they had gourmet cookies that you would get from a deli!! The cookies just made car crafters my favorite place. It's too bad they don't do oil changes.
.jpg)
2 comments:
We can leave comments now! I'm so happy!! :) I love that pic of Kendra! Jocelyn is going to be Snow White for Halloween this year! Crazy, considering she did NOT like dressing up at all like two weeks ago! haha. We need to get together this week!! Oh, what a relief that insurance is covering that much for his car! hooray!
What a cool place! Hopefully you don't have to return often, however.
Post a Comment