
My child was bald at birth. Her hair growth has been very slow - so I was very excited when I could finally do a ponytail, then two ponytails, and check out what I did the other day!! Her hair is finally growing!
Kendra was diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder in April. She was below the 2nd percentile for tactile dysfunction. Basically her brain didn't interpret tactile input correctly. She was such a clean baby and being a first time mom I didn't know any better. The other day for our "snack" we had apples and caramel dip. I was thrilled to see her hands and face!

We take Mark's car in tomorrow for an estimate. We are hoping our insurance will cover most of it and that our cut will be only $250. Our normal deductible is $750.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Now that's an accomplishment. Caramel all over. Yummy!
She looks so cute and happy! You must be a great mom!
Post a Comment