Monday, September 22, 2008

Awakening

So over the course of the last couple of weeks we have had to scrub our living room carpet a couple of times. One spot Kendra puked on and the other she peed. We noticed how white the carpet is where we scrubbed. We had no idea our carpet was suppose to be so white! Guess it's time to rent a carpet cleaner.

The other night I realized something I should have long ago. Kendra sometimes has a difficult time sleeping. This was one of those nights. She just kept crying, exhausted, and unable to relax. I finally did compressions and put some weight on her. She fell asleep soon after that. She needs a lot of proprioceptive input because of her Sensory Disorder. All she needs is a weighted blanket - what an easy fix. I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out!!

No comments:

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.