Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ninety And Nine

I grew up listening and loving Michael McLean music.  For Christmas Mark bought me a cd with my old school favorites to listen to in the car with the girls.  They pick up lyrics very quickly and we wanted them to sing uplifting songs.  I found this beauty on youtube and loved it.


Mark bought me another cd for Mothers Day with this song.  I like it because I'm one of the 99 like so many others.  We often focus on  the one not among us, while sometimes, the ones who need the most love and attention are in front of us.

That brings me to another tangent.  Love and attention.  I made that up when I was teaching school.  I realized that from kids to adults, all a person needs is love and attention.  Each individual needs to feel loved and valued.  People rise and are lifted as they receive "love and attention."  So here's to the ninety and nine.

No comments:

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.