I have lasted through, what, 10 weeks of morning sickness? I really try to have a positive happy attitude and be grateful for the opportunity to be pregnant again. I have come to a point that I'm just tired of being sick. Don't get me wrong. I can handle, and am grateful - extremely grateful - for days where I'm only nauseous and can feel better for the most part with gingerale and food. It's the days where I feel like puking, and nothing takes it away; those are the awful days. The days when I do very little and joke about needing to be turned so I don't get bed sores.
So I've come to a point where I want to feel better. Through this experience I gained empathy for people with chronic illnesses. I know my sickness will go away, hopefully in a couple of weeks, but maybe not until birth - at any rate, I know it will go away. I can't imagine having a chronic illness and feeling this way everyday.
13 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment