When Kendra was a baby I painted her room to look like this:
Before I painted it was purple from floor to ceiling and was just too dark. I thought this was cute and girly. I loved this room. It was the first I painted in our home. I loved holding Kendra at night as I would get a chance to just sit and admire how adorable this space was.
It has since turned to this:
Not so cute anymore. Kendra apparently gets bored at night and tears what she can. Sigh. My girl is getting older and wants an older room.
So now it is in the process of looking like this:
(Yes, Kendra also drew on the walls). Bahh. So much cuter with wallpaper. I haven't decided if I'm really going to paint the whole room again. It needs something though.
13 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment