I just began reading a book titled, " Heaven Is Here." All growing up the author couldn't wait to be a wife and mother. That is all she ever wanted. When those two things happened she felt fulfilled and accomplished.
Wow. I wonder if some women are just born with that desire, if it is a family structure that instills that wish, or just where it comes from. What a wonderful thing to feel - complete. I never planned on getting married let alone having children. In fact I told Mark when we got more serious that I didn't want to have kids or stay at home. His response was, "okay." It was my career that changed my mind about staying home, but I don't feel fulfilled. I still look forward to going to UNM (Mark did say we could move to Provo so I could go to BYU again) to receive a Masters degree. There is so much knowledge out there just waiting for me to tap into and so much research that can be done. The education world is exciting to me.
13 years ago
.jpg)
1 comment:
We are more alike than you know...
Post a Comment