Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun on the Farm

We went to my house in Oregon to visit my parents. I have realized that I am more of a country girl than city. I think I belong in the country setting. It's too bad that all the country down here are reservations.

Check out all that grass!! Kendra running around enjoying all the open land.


These leaves were low enough for Kendra to jump and catch. I caught her doing this several times, so I think it was one of her more favorite things.

Kendra by the fish pond. I'm realizing that Megan doesn't get nearly the camera attention that Kendra gets!


Look at us farm girls. See, the girls go home and work.

These are giant spools that my dad use to bring home from the factory. This is one way we played with them - you jump up and see how far you can walk on it without falling.

I'm a pro at it.

Shoni giving me a ride in the wheelbarrow - wee!



2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the new header. That's an awesome tie Mark has on. Looks like fun being in the country!

Will and Heidi said...

Cool. I still remember the time I went to your farm and we played and fed the calves and stuff. Fun stuff!

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.