13 years ago
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Precious Moments
It's so good to have Megan feeling better again. She still has green snot - but she always does. The medical profession says she's healthy so that is why we are taking her to a naturopathic doctor to see if she has an allergy causing it. My favorite thing with Megan now is when I give her a bottle. As I shake the formula in the bottle and show it to her she comes crawling as fast as she can - faster than she crawls at any other time. It's so funny to watch. Megan still doesn't sleep well so by 4 or 5 am I bring her into bed with me. When Mark leaves in the morning Kendra usually gets up and waves goodbye to him from her window and then joins Megan and I in bed. It's very difficult for her to let Megan sleep. She just wants to maul her with hugs and kisses. As soon as Megan shows an inkling of waking Kendra is all over her. This is a moment I will miss when these two get older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment