On Saturday afternoon we went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. All these fun things in Utah County that we never did because it was too expensive as students!
.JPG)
Kendra and Grandpa feeding the goose.
.JPG)
Kendra on the hayride.
.JPG)
This is Belle's horse who pulled us on the hayride. Kendra can always find Belle's horse. Basically, if she sees a horse, it's Belle's.
.JPG)
Megan just woke up to join us on the farm! She took a little nap in the car.
.JPG)
Shoni and I were trying to be show girls, there's a sign that reads, "Miss Kitty's," but it's cut off in the picture.
.JPG)
Grandpa, cousin Brendan and Kendra in jail.
.JPG)
Kendra in Miss Kitty's Parlor.
.JPG)
Kendra on her pony ride. She was a little scared so I had to walk beside her.
.JPG)
This is in Springville where my cousin Tami lives. She owns the Hoof Beats to Healing foundation. The website is:
http://www.mofoxtrot.com/hoofbeatstohealing/ The movement of the horses create a rhythm like crawling which reconnects the brain. Hope I said that correctly.
.JPG)
Kendra's favorite horse because it's just her size.
.JPG)
Kendra wanted to pet the bigger horses too.
.JPG)
Grandpa helping cousin feed the horses.
.JPG)
Grandpa taught Kendra how to blow dandelions.
.JPG)
Kendra and cousin playing with a ball in the arena.
.JPG)
There she goes!
.JPG)
This is Tami's giant dog.
2 comments:
Are you visiting Utah or did you move back? I enjoy the photos. Look out, you've got a farm girl on your hands.
I found you on Heidi's blog!! How are you guys? we have a blog as well but it is private so email me for an invite ericassnow at gmail!
Post a Comment