Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dating

This was our first real date. Oddly enough we are not on the date with eachother. Mark and I use to work at the MTC (in different buildings) early in the morning. I began giving him rides up there - (look, I lived down rape hill and there was no way I was going to walk through the dark trees to work). On one occasion while we drove the whole 3 minutes to the MTC Mark asked, "so, what are you looking for in a guy?" I told him I wanted someone who was 6'2". The next day I was pleased to see that he got the hint when he said, "I have this friend..." So we set eachother up on a date and doubled. Funny enough I wished Mark was my date because by this time we had become good friends and I had a good time with him. A month later we were officially dating.


This was the picture I sent home to my rents so that they could see who my boyfriend was.


I love picking on Mark!

Okay, I obviously liked him enough to dress up like this!


For our ward talent show Mark and some friends got together to do a number. Mark was in a Jazz band at BYU for a semester.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looks like a fun date. Good thing he realized who he really would like to date-date. Great pics of you guys in your 'younger' days. :) although, I think you still look the same as you did at BYU (the non-dorky pictures).

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.