Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Saggy Baggy

Here is a picture of me when I came home from the hospital after having Megan.
Notice the belly.  Can you see it?  It's a little flab of chub.  Two days people, two days after having her and that is all it was! ( I just realized that I wore jeans home from the hospital! Oh the glory days!)

Now fast forward - 5 weeks after having Kylee - and that is what I STILL look like.  It has to be the most irritating thing for me right now.  Now most of you are probably rolling your eyes because I'm still thin.  But I'm use to, and love being super skinny.  I pride myself on it.  I love my body.  So after 5 weeks and still having the tummy bulge, well, it's rough.  God is trying to humble me in the most devastating way possible.  Everyone who knows both Mark and I will tell you that  Mark is the humble one and I'm the proud one.  Sigh, maybe I should lose the pride, but it's just so hard!

No comments:

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.