Saturday, January 19, 2013

This and That

Sometime during the Christmas break...


We made dozens of sugar and gingerbread cookies.  Megan piled on not only the frosting but the toppings too.

We bought the girls brand new bikes for Christmas.  Kendra's is a monster high so she was ecstatic.

Megan wanted a princess one.  She's still getting use to riding a bike and not a tricycle.

And she somehow managed to get her hair stuck in her comb.

And then Kendra wanted to try it.

I finally posed for Mark for a prego picture.  I think Megan looks super cute in this picture.  My belly measures 38 cm which is the biggest I've ever measured.  AND this pic was taken in January.  Love our weather.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I am so excited for you to have that baby! You're a super cute pregnant lady! My girls did the same thing with their hair and my round brush the other night. I banned them from ever using it again! I am also very jealous of your weather since here we are all FREEZING!!!!

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.