Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our Decision

After I had Megan I decided I was done.  Her illness caused not only severe sleep deprivation, but a mother on the brink of mental insanity.  I couldn't go through that again.

Then I felt like someone was missing.  I thought about every facet of having another kid and finally decided I had to do it.  I made a promise after Kendra that I would never deny a spirit a chance at life.  It was a leap of faith for me.

I'm about 3 months along.  I have two different due dates so somewhere at the end of January, beginning of February our third one will make an appearance.  It is most likely a girl since our first two are girls.  I don't want to find out what we are having at our ultrasound and want to be surprised, but that decision is killing Mark.

I've had morning sickness and deserve a gold star for swimming with Megan the last month in swim lessons!  I've gained a ton of weight already - a pound a week.  I'm hoping once I feel better and don't have to eat to function that it will go down to 1/2 pound a week.  It really is amazing that I'm as functional as I am.  I'm already showing but refuse to wear prego clothes until I'm 16 weeks.  Does everyone stretch out faster with their third?  And gain more weight?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congrats! We are due about the same time! My due date is January 24th. And yes - 3rd pregnancy shows much quicker!

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.