13 years ago
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Play House
I saw a felt playhouse on a blog. http://www.etsy.com/shop/missprettypretty sells them for $120 +. I thought, "I can do it cheaper than that." So, just to prove my point I created this:
Side of the house with a watering can that has velcro on so the girls can water the flowers.
Inside the house is a fridge and oven. There are fruits and veggies in the fridge and the pots are open on top.
What a fun door. Took me forever! The mailbox opens to mail.
This side has a fence that is a tic tac toe board and the strawberries and flowers are the Xs and Os. This project took me a long time. I made my own patterns which took me awhile. I can't just eyeball things. The girls are loving it though so it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.
.jpg)
2 comments:
super cute Kristi! Great job!
That is amazing! My kids would love something like that.
Post a Comment