Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pictures That Make Me Happy

On one of our trips home we went to Emmett Idaho's fair. It was apple days or something. My family was sitting enjoying snow cones when a guy in the background kept checking out my sister. He's the epitome of what small town hicks are like. My sister took a picture of my brother and sister when in reality it was this guy. Makes me laugh everytime I see it. So facebook worthy.



I love that Megan is crying when sissy is giving her kisses.

I thought I was so funny when I fed Mark a huge piece of cake.



Mark's initiation into the family:



Volleyball was my favorite sport. One of my favorite pics.

1 comment:

Cheryl Winkel said...

Great pictures. I was initiated into the family with a pig slaughter. Disgusting and smelly. My favorite sport is also volleyball, but I will admit that I cannot now nor have I ever been able to jump like that. But I have blocked spikes at the net, however. So fun.

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.