Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Kendra's school had a carnival a couple of weeks before Halloween. The only thing the girls wanted to do was get their hair painted.





Mark's pumpkin that he spent a great deal of time on and was really proud of. Too bad it was moldy in a couple of days!


The girls' costumes. I take pride in making a costume for them each year.



We had a Halloween party at our house this year and invited some friends, neighbors, and people from Kendra's bus stop.
Here are some pics:


That's George our nerdy mummy.


I made a bunch of games for the kids to play but am most proud of this one.




Pumpking Bowling.



Bat theme:




We set up a bunch of tables and chairs in our garage. I just loved how Megan picked her chair and sat there...and waited.



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great costumes! One of these days I hope to be able to make a costume for at least one of my children, but for now I'm just learning. Love the cute games you came up with too!

Bethany said...

You make your kids' Halloween costumes? You're a real woman. I bow down to you.

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.