Friday, December 3, 2010

Stockyards

We visited the Stockyards in Ft. Worth - it's basically a real Texas experience. It was fun.

Camy and Kendra showing off their cowgirl hats. Kendra has wanted a pink cowgirl hat with a crown since the summer. And ofcourse we'd find one in Texas!!

My favorite - I sat on a Texas Longhorn!!! Isn't he a beaut?

There are cowboys and girls that ride horses in the street, crack their whips, and let you pet their horses. I like this picture because Kendra's face is funny.


We saw the Pawnee Bill's Wild West Show. This gal did fancy riding tricks and Kendra just loved it.

We don't ride horses here in Texas, we ride our longhorns.

This is just too good not to share.

1 comment:

BrookieT said...

What a rgeat post! I bet it's fairly warm there too. I can't believe people are actually riding around on a longhorn!!

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.