Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just A Couple of Things

Kendra went to a speed racer birthday party last weekend. Each child got a box that had been converted into a car. It is now the girls' favorite toy. Amazing how something so simple can entertain them for so long.



I have always hated the colors in the kitchen and family room. The kitchen was a green and the family room was brown. So I have been painting each weekend for the last month. I made the family room a beige color and the kitchen a garnet color.


I stayed up until 1 am finishing the kitchen because it was in such disarray and was very difficult with the kids around. I regretted that decision later when the children were up early!

2 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

very impressive! Painting is one of those projects that makes a huge difference! Great job

JaNae said...

I remember that we all used to like playing with boxes and making cars. LOL. Good job with the painting!

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.