We haven't been able to go out and do much as a family so we went to the aquarium/botanic garden yesterday.
Megan wanted to touch anything that moved. Kendra kept holding her hand out for a butterfly to land on, but none did.
Mark was elated that he got to hold a whip scorpion and wants the world to know of this accomplishment. Guess we should put this picture on facebook.
.JPG)
Mark and his cockroach.
.JPG)
The man with the bugs showed Megan the cockroach and she immediately grabbed it and began pulling its legs. So I had to give it back to the man.

What cute sisters. They have a children's place in the botanic garden.

Kendra pointing to the garden spider webbed between two bushes.
.JPG)
Megan loves fish!
1 comment:
What fun! I think I would get a little sqeuamish with all those bugs around. But not with butterflies, of course!
Post a Comment