Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happenings

On Monday morning Mark woke the kids and I up to take him to the bus station. His car wouldn't start. On the way home Kendra said, "mommy, Megan and I are still tired." Funny because they are up at 6 am anyway, and Mark woke us at 5:50am - well, actually we were all awake. And when we picked him up Kendra said, "daddy, don't wake us up tomorrow morning okay?" Mark's car battery was dead and he was impressed that I took the old one out, bought a new one, and attempted to hook the new battery up. I wasn't able to finish because his car alarm went off and I didn't know how to shut it off! Mark eventually figured it out that night.

On Saturday Kendra went bowling with a couple friends. She bowled a whopping 14. I think she enjoyed running and chasing her friends more than the actual bowling.

We have a little coup little tikes car. Megan loves to sit in it and be pushed around. Even Kendra will push her little sister in it. Megan only protests when we stop.

Megan has learned to fold her arms and will do so when we say, "let's say a prayer."


Ever since we saw the rodeo in Nyssa Kendra plays rodeo queen where she runs around the slide waving to me and Megan.
Kendra enjoys coloring - especially with markers. We use to let Megan play with the markers, but then she learned how to open them and color herself. She looked like she had a black eye. Luckily they are washable.

1 comment:

Diane said...

She makes a beautiful rodeo queen. Don't tell her I said that, though. :)

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.