Monday, February 8, 2010

Wedding

Mark and I arrived at my home in Oregon on the 14th. We had to get our marriage license on the 15th so we could be married on the 16th. Mark was sick when we got married. He was fine on the night of the 14th but on the night just before we were married, he woke the whole house up! In the middle of the night he hawked up a storm in the bathroom. My sister told me I should ask him if he was all right since he was going to be my husband. After I checked on him my dad came and asked him if he was okay. How embarrassing! But if that wasn't enough...

When we arrived at the temple Mark had forgotten some clothing, and seeing how his family was late, and he didn't have his wallet inside the temple, he had to ask his very soon to be father-in-law to pay for some rental clothes for him!

All of our family at the temple.

I fed Mark LOTS of cake!

This is my favorite picture! Mark is supposed to grab my garter. You can't see in the picture but my dad is standing just behind Mark. He was VERY nervous sticking his hands up my dress with his father-in-law standing right behind him!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I am so glad you posted wedding pictures! What fun stories!

Alanna said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!! Love that last picture... poor Mark. He never was a bold forward kinda guy!

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.