This past week the girls and I went to Wal-mart. While we were there Kendra must have felt festive and broke out in song. She sang, "Santa Claus is coming to town" in her loud voice. It made me smile and I thought, "this is why I love Kendra." She is loud, fun, boisterous, obedient, loving, silly, difficult temperament - vibrant personality Kendra.
Kendra's Gingerbread Bears even have personality!
Yesterday we went to Straight Chiropractic to see Santa. Megan sat on his lap without crying, curious as to who this new person was. I thought, "this is why I love Megan." She is easy-going, flexible, content, happy, peaceful, easy temperament - calm personality Megan.
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
They both look so cute! I'm glad you have them! :) Plus I like reading about your life, thanks for sharing.
Super cute stories. I bet it's great to have such a great love for your kids!
Kendra looks like she has SUCH a fun personality! Megan is adorable!
Post a Comment