Thursday, November 6, 2008

Laughs

The other day Kendra called me from across the living room. She said, "Hi mommy." It totally tripped me out when I saw her eyes! She's only two and she can cross her eyes! It turns out Mark does that to her all the time so somehow she learned how to do it. I got a picture of her and every time I look at it I just crack up!



Kendra mimicks us all the time. She was playing with her bear and a plastic cow. She said, "Bear, there's cow, wanna say hi to cow?" "Wanna say hi cow?" Then she held her bear and swayed back and forth, "Oh you shy, you shy." This is usually the dialogue Mark and I use when Kendra meets someone for the first time. "Kendra, do you want to say hi to (name)?" Then she buries her face in our shoulder and we say, "Are you shy?" Kids are great.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Shut. Up.

Our girls are connected spiritually! Malia has been crossing her eyes to get a reaction out of us for about 3 months now!

No clue where it came from. I mean, I used to be an avid eye-crosser, but I don't recall ever doing it at her.

I should post a picture so you can see. Such a crazy coincidence!

BrookieT said...

That's the funniest thing ever.

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.