Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rise and Shout the Cougars are out!!

Saturday afternoon BYU played New Mexico in football. It was so much fun to go to the stadium again. We don't have cable so we haven't been able to follow BYU since we moved. They are a great team and I'm looking forward to the BYU vs. Utah game. BYU beat the Lobos 21 to 3. It wasn't a great game until the 4th quarter. Mark and I want to go back and watch a game next year at Lavell Stadium even though the cougs will be traveling here to play in New Mexico. After the game the players run around the north and west ends of the stadium and give high fives to the fans. It was fun. This was also the first time my parents, who have been BYU fans from before I was born, watched a football game in the stadium!!








1 comment:

Woolf Family said...

I didn't know that you had a blog I'm excited to read it :)

Sandia Sunset

Sandia Sunset
Our mountains are beautiful in the evenings. We took this picture from our backyard.